Are you wondering how your friend is managing his digital marketing campaigns with perfect ROI measurements? Want to know how is he tracking his site’s activity? Well, he must have completed his Google Analytics certification exam.
Trust me, you can also be an Analytics Expert and get a similar kind of expertise and competency. For this, you need to get trained and accredited with Google Analytics certification. This not only makes you an expert in Analytics but also helps you gain the certification from Google ensuring better prospects and widening career opportunities. Before moving further, let me first explain to you what is Google Analytics followed by some interesting tips on how to qualify the Google Analytics Exam.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is an effective tool used by marketers to track the performance of their site on organic and paid search results. It enables the user to understand the behavior of the visitors on your services and products. It also helps in tracking how your current digital marketing campaigns are performing. Moreover features like competitive analysis and analytical details allow you to evaluate the profit associated with digital marketing campaigns.
Google Analytics Certification Exam – What it is all about?
Through Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam, Google checks your skills and knowledge in Google Analytics. Once you qualify for this exam, you will be acknowledged by Google as a proof of your proficiency and in-depth understanding of GA. Below mentioned are the steps you should follow to take this exam:
- In Google, go under the “Partners” section
- Create your profile there
- On signing up, click on “Analytics” (present in the left menu)
- Right on the right bottom corner of “Partner” area, click on “Take Exam”
How to get qualified in Google Analytics Certification Examination?
- In order to appear for your free GAIQ or Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam, first of all, you need to sign up for Google Partners.
- In the exam in GA, you will be given 70 MCQs to be chosen at random. To qualify for the certification, you need to score at least 80% marks i.e. you will have to answer minimum 56 questions out of 70.
- For this exam, your time limit is 90 minutes i.e. you will get approximately 1.5 minutes for each question. Hence, it is very important to be well prepared and prompt while appearing for the exam. Remember, the timer once started will continue to run even if your system shuts down.
- On qualifying the GAIQ, you will not only receive your Google Analytics certification but also get listed on Google’s list of qualified persons. This will enhance the value of your resume and will ensure a prosperous career growth.
- This degree will make you skilled enough to determine the essential metric for your business and create funnels, charts, and dashboards around that metric.
- Congrats! You are now Google Analytics Certified.
What if you do not qualify for the GAIQ exam?
The exam for Google Analytics is absolutely free hence there is no monetary loss. All you need is to study hard and get yourself prepared as you can appear for the exam as many times as you want. However, you will have to wait for 7 days so as to reapply for GAIQ.
What skill sets will you gain from this certification?
Google Analytics is an incredible tool that is popularly used by Digital Marketing experts. Being a certified professional, you can easily use Google Analytics to accomplish your marketing goals. GAIQ helps you set a strong foundation for understanding apps related to testing, streamline, growing and enhancing the result-oriented works of your business online.
Once you are a certified professional in Google Analytics, it will obviously mean that you are skilled enough to transmit practical and productive internet marketing performance. GAIQ exam will act as the authentication for your proficiency in Google Analytics.
Below mentioned are some of the top qualities that you will get equipped once you become Google Analytics certified:
- Apart from the obvious, the accreditation of Google Analytics will just be the spark of your resume. It is a must have certification for SEO as it ensures a career prospect that every SEO professional has ever always dreamt of.
- Including Google Analytics Certification on your LinkedIn or any other professional profile is indeed a cool thing. It will automatically add value to your company since your certification can allow your company to become an authorized partner of Google Analytics Certification (a company can become a Google Analytics Partner if it has at least 1 employee who owns this certification).
- Companies that look for developing a corporate culture of measurement and prefer maintaining a level of standard in their functioning make this certification mandatory criteria as it sets a bar for one’s eligibility of Google Analytics.
What preparation do you need for Google Analytics Certification Exam?
Google Academy Courses
You opt for Analytics lessons right from Google experts. For this, you need to join the Google Analytics learning community. The Google Analytics Certification Cost is absolutely free. Below mentioned are the most prominent Analytics Academy courses:
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Google Analytics Platform Principles
- Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals
- Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals
Another option is to join the Google Analytics Academy G+ community. This will help you stay updated on Google’s existing as well as the latest course contents. It covers all types of interactive mediums for your help, for instance-
- Google Analytics Blog
- Google Analytics Academy
- Google Analytics YouTube Channel
- Google Analytics Demo Account
- Google Analytics Help Centre
- Google Analytics G+ Community
Training at Internet Marketing School
“The right training in the right moment can change your life!”
If you wish to get an in-depth insight into the best practices and the most advanced strategies on Google Analytics before the exam, the IMS trainers can be the guiding stars for your success. You can get registered for our live training workshops on Google Analytics and learn, understand and experiment on the successful implementation of GA. Our course curriculum covers everything needed for the GAIQ test. We’ve listed the best features of Google Analytics Certification below:
- Live LED sessions
- Access to the latest content including presentations & videos
- Paid internship based on research
- Project and assignment based learning
- 100% placement assistance
- 24×7 trainer’s support
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Accredited certification on course completion
Google Analytics certification course at internet Marketing School includes all the topics required to prepare and qualify the Google Analytics Exam with a good score. Hope this blog will help you understand the significance of Google Analytics. If you have any queries, please do let us know in your comments. Till then, keep following our blogs and stay updated on digital marketing.