It is easy for you to understand how Rank Math performs If you have ever utilized any other SEO plugin. While it is a newcomer as an SEO plugin, it’s gaining immense popularity on the back of its amazing feature list and becoming extremely popular in its loyal user base.
Founded in 2018, Rank Math boasts over 8,50,000 dynamic plugin users and has ascended in admiration among WordPress workers in the last few years.
In this blog, we’ll explore the ultimate guide to Rank Math (2021) and help you explore the possibilities by which it can help accomplish SEO goals.
What is Rank Math 2021?
It refers to a free SEO plugin that enables us to optimize our content to rank higher on search results. It is fully packed with features to confirm our website is optimized with best SEO practices.
A critical difference between this option and other SEO plugins is that the former provides more features and is free of cost.
Rank Math’s Features
In this section, we have shared some remarkable features of Rank Math to better help you understand why it can be a good choice for your WordPress site.
- User-friendly: Most users cannot spare time to make changes in every little aspect of their WordPress sites. That’s where Rank Math proves to be so awesome! It provides a very detailed and step-by-step approach on how to organize settings as per your website.
- Offers rich snippets: Schema markup refers to a type of HTML markup which assists search engines to know what a webpage is about and how it can be showcased in the search results.
Incorporating Schema markup in your SEO efforts is becoming more crucial with consistent changes in search engines algorithms. As you install your Rank Math plugin, you get to enjoy 14 different types of snippets, which can be used to better optimize your posts.
- Built-in SEO audit: The SEO audit allows you to find your SEO score and offer suggestions on what you need to do to enhance it. However, this tool only covers the basic SEO aspects instead of all the fixes.
- Internal linking recommendations: This feature suggests other posts that can be utilized for internal linking as per your present posts. Furthermore, this feature also helps your post rank higher on search results.
- Google Keyword ranking: Rank Math also helps SEO professionals to trace their Google keyword rankings. This can help you understand what you are doing right and what aspects of SEO need to be improved.
If you have a better understanding of keyword research, then this feature can allow you to gain impressive outcomes.
- Module-based mechanism: Rank Math provides you with an impressive set of modules that can be either enabled or disabled as per the user’s preference. These modules come in handy when it comes to crafting a personalized experience. A few of these modules are:
- Sitemap: This allows you to build a more customizable sitemap
- Search Console: This helps to connect your site to a search console to yield sitemaps and see search console analytics in your WordPress dashboard.
- Link Counter: Helps to count the number of internal and external links in your website content.
- 404 monitor: Helps to evaluate your website for 404 errors. Then, you can transmit regular 404 errors to other webpages.
- Basic Woo Commerce SEO: Assists in settings descriptions/shop titles/products/services, etc.
- Knowledge graph and local SEO: This feature let you optimize your website for local SEO.
- Image SEO: Let you enhance your image SEO and set alt and title tags automatically.
Along with the above free features, Rank Math also offers you a few premium features, which are mentioned below.
- Google News SEO and Videos SEO sitemap
- Google trends integration
- Google AdSense history
- Watermark social media images automatically
- Numerous locations for local SEO
- 20+ more schema types
Whether the features are free or premium, you can easily disable any of them when not in use.
Yoast vs Rank Math
In recent years, Rank Math has emerged as a strong competitor. The difficulty of comparing the two options resides in understanding their most important differences.
While Rank Math is all in one SEO plugin, Yoast is not. The former plugin offers a horde of features and modules. This makes it a much better alternative to Yoast, as it contains everything you need in an only and trivial plugin.
- To boost your website’s speed, you can access either of the SEO plugins. However, to access the same features offered by Rank Math, one need to install several plugins in the case of Yoast.
- Also, one aspect where Yoast falls short in comparison to Rank Math is Schema markup and execution. While Yoast offers organization, article, standard web page and other schemas, one needs to install other plugins to have the schema for his/her content.
- Rank Math also contains two modes to design the interface (namely easy and advanced). Yoast offers no such option.
- Rank Math crafts a visually appealing interface, while Yoast has a little old-looking interface. However, both of them crafts a productive interface.
- As SEO algorithms changes consistently, post optimization guides offered by Yoast do not prove to be that helpful. However, Rank Math assures you to implement the most effective and modern tactics to optimize your content.
- At last, Rank Math tallies your optimization in the number format 0-100. Yoast, on the other hand, showcases the optimization level in circles of orange, red and green.
So, while Rank Math scores your content in 100 bits, Yoast divides it into 3. Hence, Rank Math offers you a much clear idea of your content optimization than Yoast.
This was the ultimate guide to Rank Math (2021). What do you think? Which is the better option, Rank Math or Yoast? Are you thinking to move over to Rank Math and leverage its features, or do you wish to stick to Yoast for your SEO efforts?
Clearly, as an SEO plugin that offers a surplus of incredible features, Rank Math is an effective tool that can enrich your WordPress website without installing multiple SEO plugins.
If you wish to Learn Voice SEO Strategy & Digital Marketing and understand all its aspects in great details then click here