Learn Instagram Marketing
- Video Duration: 19 MIN
- Instructor: Anushka Updhya | From Bhowanipur,Kolkata
Instagram is a paradise for influencers and perhaps the best platform for small business promotion. Starting from 2010 it has evolved with the time and features to engage more and more users.
Finding the target audience for small businesses becomes easier with Instagram. They have recently launched their video platform- IGTV which you can use to generate traffic for video posting for more than a minute. It also used for linking and syncing your accounts and staying updated through stories/status. The latest feature Reels look promising for video content marketers.
Regardless of the business type and size Instagram happens to be the best choice of the social media platform for spreading brand awareness. With attractive content, graphics, and videos you can do wonders for sales figure through Instagram.
Here are some key points to consider before you start business promotion for Instagram-
- Connect your other social media accounts with Instagram.
- Try to promote the post and reach thousands of people at one click.
- Work in a trendy environment.
- Make no grammatical mistakes.
- Take the help of the Overlay tool to check keyword density in the image posting.
- Choose the right hashtags.
- Make sure your account is a public a/c to be eligible for verified tick.
- Use Instagram tools and perform live sessions.
- Keep yourself updated with the content calendar.
- Don’t conduct contests or giveaways of the products/services.