"Referrer(s)" for the purpose of this program shall mean an existing client or prospects of Internet Marketing School or employee of Internet Marketing School referred a Referee for joining Digital marketing Course with Internet Marketing School.
"Referee(s)", for the purposes of this offer shall be the individual who has been referred for joining Digital Marketing Course in Internet Marketing School by the Referrer. The referee should be a Resident Individual of India only.
Friend/family/colleague refers to "Referee".
"Referral Program" shall mean the online platform under which the Referrer(s) shall refer the Referee(s) for joining digital marketing course in Internet Marketing School.
"Gift" shall mean the gift/voucher that is available under each individual Offer. The same is subject to the discretion of the specific product/service teams that initiate Offers on the online platform of the Referral Program.
- In case a person is referred by more than 1 referrer, Referral will get attributed to referrer whose invite the referee has clicked upon.
- In the event of a dispute, Internet Marketing School shall have the sole and final discretion in deciding the first Referrer.
- Once the person/s referred by the referrer/s completes all the formalities Digital Marketing Course with Internet Marketing School; only then will the referrer/s be entitled to the reward /gifts/voucher.
- In case of any grievance/concerns raised by any reference; referrer will be liable and responsible for sharing the details without referee’s consent.
- The Referrer confirms having obtained the consent of the person referred for providing his/her details to Internet Marketing School.
- No other offer can be clubbed with this referral program offer while online account opening.