It’s our pleasure to have you here; Internet Marketing School is now welcoming Guest Bloggers to share with us their blog submissions. Want to become a part of this exclusive blogging community? Roll over your eyes through the process mentioned below. It’s very easy and will take just a few minutes.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Avoid duplicity! Do not submit a content that has already been posted elsewhere.
- Do not publicize your products or brand or service within the guest post.
- Include one relevant and informative anchor text link in the foremost part of your guest post.
- The content should be error-free and within 1500-2000 words
- Include short paragraphs in the intro content.
- The entire write-up should be unique, descriptive and interesting.
- Write using H2 for subheads and H3 for the sub-subheads.
- The images used should be of 870×455 px size.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Web Marketing
- Online Branding & Advertisement
- Entrepreneurship & Startup
- E-commerce Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
How to do the submission?
Mail us your guest post to email@example.com by mentioning the following:
- The completed guest post either in an HTML File or a Word Doc.
- All the image files with attribution to be mailed in an individual folder.
- Make sure to write “Guest Post Request” in the subject line of your mail.
- Once your guest post complements all the InternetMarketingSchool publishing criteria, we will revert to you that your content has been successfully posted.
Note: This entire process may take up to 2 weeks from the date of the request.