It’s our pleasure to have you here; Internet Marketing School is now welcoming Guest Bloggers to share with us their blog submissions. Want to become a part of this exclusive blogging community? Rollover your eyes through the process mentioned below. It’s very easy and will take just a few minutes.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Avoid duplicity! Do not submit content that has already been posted elsewhere
- Do not publicize your products or brand or service within the guest post
- Include one relevant and informative anchor text link in the foremost part of your guest post
- Author bio, Homepage, landing pages, and services pages links are not allowed.
- The content should be error-free and within 1500-2000 words
- Include short paragraphs in the intro content
- The entire write-up should be unique, descriptive, and interesting
- Write using H2 for subheads and H3 for the sub-subheads
- The images used should be of 870×455 px size
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Drop Shipping
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Branding & Advertisement
- Entrepreneurship & Startup
- E-commerce Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
How to do the submission?
Mail us your guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the following:
- The completed guest post either in an HTML File or a Word Doc
- All the image files with attribution to be mailed in an individual folder
- Make sure to write “Guest Post Request” in the subject line of your mail
- Once your guest post complements all the Internet Marketing School publishing criteria, we will revert to you that your content has been successfully posted
Note: This entire process may take up to 2 weeks from the date of the request.